Security, Efficiency, Mobility.
Our iPBX Solution, which is an upgrade to the outdated PABX, or even as an upgrade for your small or medium business, is simple to install and configure.
Our iPBX solution provides to your small, medium, or even large businesses, all of the most modern aspects that conventional PBX appliances provide to large business, at just a fraction of the price.
Another defining factor is that our iPBX appliance can be integrated seamlessly with your subsidiary locations to provide video conferencing to reduce the costs of calling to zero.
DRIX provides complete maintenance and technical support for as long as you are using our iPBX appliance.
- Integration of your telephone network with your IP Network
- Supports up to 08 E1 connections, with echo cancellation.
- Integration with cellular interfaces
- Integration of or more remote access points with zero cost per call.
- Integration with local conventional PABX appliances through E1 or FXO Gateways.
- Integration with remote conventional PABX appliances through FXS Gateways.
- Integration with analog phone lines via internal FXS interfaces for up 48 extensions.
- Access to local or remote terminal connections (Gateways, ATAs, IP Telephones, Softphone, etc.)
- Access to IP telephony providers
- Audio Conferences
- Password Protection
- Voicemail, automatic messaging for electronic voicemail
- Voicemail notifications available on IP phones
- Digital call recording
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- ACD (Automatic Call Distributor)
- Call Waiting
- Call Features:
- Music while on hold (MP3's)
- Transfer music (MP3's)
- Volume Control
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Call blocking
- Call transfer
- Call Capture
- Transfer after "x" seconds
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Call blocking by Area Code, International Codes, and call phones, with password controls
- Call Reports
- Video Phone
- Call Queues
- Control Panel Operation/Supervision via Web Browser